SEAT Approved Used Programme
When you're looking to buy a used car, you need to be sure it's passed one of the industry's most rigorous multi-point safety checks. Rest assured, all SEAT Approved Used Cars have done just that.
In fact, many independent motoring publications have recognised the award-winning SEAT Approved Used Car programme as the best customer confidence programme available. So you can be sure that it is indeed Powered By Trust.
To search our used car stock please click here.
Approved Used Benefits
- 24 months’ warranty^^ - Minimum 24-month cover with SEAT-Approved parts used for any repairs.
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover^^ - Protects you from potential costs incurred from a range of repairs
up to the value of £750, should your approved used SEAT not pass its next MOT test. You will need
to pay the first £10 towards any claim (the excess).
- 24 months’ roadside assistance - European breakdown cover provided by the AA
- 102 multi-point safety check - Every car thoroughly checked by a SEAT trained technician
- Complimentary SEAT Drive Away insurance†† - 5 days’ SEAT Drive Away Insurance comes as standard with all
SEAT Approved Used cars (subject to eligibility), plus you’ll receive an annual quote without needing to answer any
- Full service history check - Your cars's Retailer network history verified, including all servicing work
- Independent vehicle history and mileage check - Identity and mileage checked with the DVLA, plus
outstanding finance search.
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange policy - Not happy? we’ll swap your car within 30 days or 1,000 miles.
- Aftersales helpline.
SEARCH USED CARS
Dependent on source, some SEAT Approved Used Cars may have had multiple users as part of a fleet and/or be ex-business use. In order to meet the SEAT Approved programme requirements, all cars are subject to a rigorous Multi-Point Check by our trained SEAT Technicians to ensure that they meet the same exacting standards regardless of
source. SEAT Retailers can provide information about the number of registered keepers based on the V5 logbook detail. The logbook may include the detail of the last owner only (and not any or all earlier owners), and will not detail how the owner used the vehicle. Neither SEAT UK or SEAT Retailers can guarantee that vehicles have not been used for business or other purposes. Should you require any further information about previous ownership, including logbook details please consult your SEAT Retailer.
††SEAT Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
^^ Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. Vehicles under 5 years old receive All Component Cover. Vehicles 5-10 years old receive Named Component Cover. MOT Cover is underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Watford Insurance Company Europe Limited and administered by Lawshield UK Limited. Accurate at publication date [08/21]. Offer subject to change or removal at any time.
* At the end of the agreement there are three options: i) pay the optional final payment and own the vehicle; ii) return the vehicle: subject to excess mileage and fair wear and tear, charges may apply; or iii) replace: part exchange the vehicle.
With Solutions Personal Contract Plan. Valid for vehicles up to 12 months old. Additional £250 deposit contribution available for vehicles 0-6 months old only. 18s+. Subject to status & availability. T&Cs apply. From participating Retailers. Indemnities may be required. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Offer subject to change or
removal at any time. Accurate at publication date 08/2021.
^ Service Plan covers next two consecutive services limited to 1x minor and 1x major service. Freepost SEAT Financial Services.