Approved Used Programme
When you're looking to buy a used car, you need to be sure it's passed one of the industry's most rigorous multi-point safety checks. Rest assured, all SEAT Approved Used Cars have done just that.
In fact, many independent motoring publications have recognised the award-winning SEAT Approved Used Car programme as the best customer confidence programme available. So you can be sure that it is indeed Powered By Trust.
To search our used car stock please click here.
Approved Used Benefits
- 12 Month Warranty^^: Minimum 12-month cover with SEAT-Approved parts used for any repairs.
- 12 Month MOT Cover**: Protects you from potential costs incurred from a range of repairs up to the value of £750, should your approved used SEAT not pass its MOT.
- 12 Months Roadside Assistance: European breakdown cover provided by the AA.
- Multi-point Check: Every car thoroughly checked by a SEAT trained technician.
- SEAT Complimentary Drive Away Insurance††: 5 days’ SEAT Drive Away Insurance comes as standard with all SEAT Approved Used cars, with the option to benefit from our 3 Year Fixed Price commitment.
- Full Service History Check: Your cars's Retailer network history verified, including all servicing work.
- Independent Vehicle History Check: Identity and mileage checked with the DVLA, plus outstanding finance search
- 30 Day No Quibble Exchange: Not happy? we’ll swap your car within 30 days or 1,000 miles.
SEARCH USED CARS
Dependent on source, some SEAT Approved Used Cars may have had multiple users as part of a fleet and/or be ex-business use. In order to meet the SEAT Approved programme requirements, all cars are subject to a rigorous Multi-Point Check by our trained SEAT Technicians to ensure that they meet the same exacting standards regardless of source. SEAT Retailers can provide information about the number of registered keepers based on the V5 logbook detail. The logbook may include the detail of the last owner only (and not any or all earlier owners), and will not detail how the owner used the vehicle. Neither SEAT UK or SEAT Retailers can guarantee that vehicles have not been used for business or other purposes. Should you require any further information about previous ownership, including logbook details please consult your SEAT Retailer. *At the end of the agreement there are three options: i) pay the optional final payment and own the vehicle; ii) return the vehicle: subject to excess mileage and fair wear and tear, charges may apply; or iii) replace: part exchange the vehicle. With a Solutions Personal Contract Plan. 18s+. Subject to availability and status. T&Cs apply. Offer available on SEAT Approved vehicles over 6 months old when purchased before 30 June 2020 from participating Retailers. Indemnities may be required. Offers are not available in conjunction with any other offer and may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Accurate at 04/2020. Freepost SEAT Financial Services. **MOT Cover is underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE and administered by Lawshield UK Limited. ^Covers next two consecutive services, limited to one minor and one major service. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. SEAT Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited. ^^Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 10,000 miles at point of activation. Vehicles under 5 years old receive All Component Cover. Vehicles 5-10 years old receive Named Component Cover.